Click on the interactive data visualisations below to manipulate and view data on using skills. You can compare countries, time series and other data points, depending on your interest and needs.
- Trends in unemployment rates by educational attainment, 1997-2009
- Youth unemployment in OECD countries, 2010
- Qualification mismatch in OECD and selected countries, 2005
- Self-reported skills mismatch in selected OECD countries, 2010
- Entrepreneurs as a percentage of the total employed population, by gender, 2000-10
- Balancing skills demand and supply in local economies, selected OECD countries, 2000-09
- Human resources in science and technology growth by industry, 1998-2008